Its A Strange World

This blog is about me and the things that I have been dealing with. Make sure all your comments are about the things I write about, because the world can get out of hand enough as it is! ;)

Monday, February 20, 2006

And we're off!

Well, I sent off my resume! Now it's just that "wait and see" time when you have to wait for them to finally get around to calling you. It's funny, because now that I have decided to find a new career, my principal is taking a vacation! Just my luck!

What's even funnier is that NEXT week I have to have a meeting with my principal and two of my "leader" teachers. It's good because my leader teachers appreciate the interesting lessons I have my class do (I once had them eat different mints and describe them to each other to prove that people like different things. Then they all drank from the same water and even THAT tasted different to them. I told them that this was wrong and they all felt very embarassed. I told them that was ok, because it can be embarassing not to know things). But this meeting next week will be interesting because I know that, if they don't listen to me and let me do the things in class that I think are good ideas, that I won't have to take orders from them for very long.

I get very excited thinking about a new career. It's sort of like starting a new chapter, but you are still the main character! ;) I am excited to buy new clothes for my job and can already see myself with different notebooks and reading through lots of magazines. I hope that my new job still gives me time for photography, because I am greatly enjoying using my photographers eye.

Tomorrow I am going out with one of Derrik's friends. Derrik said this man is handsome and interesting and that I will have a blast. I think that he lives in a "loft", which I think is great because that is a much more modern way of living. I have a friend who lives in a loft that has a roof gardens where you can grow your own vegetables, and that is a much more responsible way to live than most people.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Anonymous jennifer said…

    You wrote, "But this meeting next week will be interesting because I know that, if they don't listen to me and let me do the things in class that I think are good ideas, that I won't have to take orders from them for very long."

    You make no sense. If you ask me, you are doing children a favor by not teaching them. PLEASE do find another job!! I agree with anonymous, your comma usage stinks too.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Soonty said…

    If you spent a little more time in the field, you would know what I was talking about and it would make sense to you. Trust me. You'll get there, it just takes a little time to get worn down ;)

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Anonymous BingBong said…

    " hope that my new job still gives me time for photography, because I am greatly enjoying using my photographers eye."

    How do we know you have a photographer's eye? You never post any of your pics for us to judge!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Soonty said…

    You're right, binbong! I should post some of my pictures! Thanks for the idea! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home