Its A Strange World

This blog is about me and the things that I have been dealing with. Make sure all your comments are about the things I write about, because the world can get out of hand enough as it is! ;)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm so sorry, it will never happen again!!!

I am so sorry, readers, for not writing in almost a week! I have been very busy with several things (new hobbies) but will never let this much time pass, ever again, without writing to you!

You might remember that I had to go on a date. It was a fairly boring date, at first, and the man was not as attractive as I had hoped. We went to a "noodle bar", but I was not really in the mood for noodles so I was upset about that. He told me that he had recently gone to business school, which I found interesting, because that is something I have recently thought about doing (teaching may be a calling for me, but I think that children these days have too high expectations and that I don't want to be a part of that).

Liam (his name) wanted to go to the cheesecake factory for dessert, but I prefer frozen yogurt so we went to my apartment because I had three kinds of frozen yogurt at home. It turns out he is a very "technical" person, so he showed me how to do interesting things with my blog. That was a nice "touch", so I will probably go out with him again.

I can't write much more now because I have to teach, but I will write more about later. Wait until I tell you about all the photography!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol... that's funny that you think people actually care you aren't writing. i just had to come over here and see how truly insane you are after reading your asinine comments on other's blogs. and yep, you suck.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Soonty said…

    Hello WTF Soonty! I know it's you!

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What kind of name is WTF? And Soonty is not your name. Why would you come to my daughter's story and insult her? I don't understand why people even write these things if this is how it works.

    Soonty you listen to Derrik. He knows some really nice boys from his school. And if you plan to go out with this Liam again your father would like to meet him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home