Its A Strange World

This blog is about me and the things that I have been dealing with. Make sure all your comments are about the things I write about, because the world can get out of hand enough as it is! ;)

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wild Weekend!

What a couple of days I've had! On Friday night my friend Danielle and I went dancing. This is something that I have always done, and think that I will do even when I am old. I have an aunt who is 50 or 55 who still goes out dancing, and I think that that is the reason that she has been able to stay married for so long (got married in her 20s!) even though I don't think she likes her husband. She has two children, one of the is very nice and attractive, but the other one doesn't seem to do much. I wouldn't tolerate that.

Danielle is not as fond of dancing as I am. She was not wearing good shoes, I think, which is why should would often go back to our table to be the other girls that we went out with. I did not know them, which was fine because they had plenty of things to talk about. I spent a lot of time on the dance floor by myself, which is also fine because I do not sweat as much as other people do when they dance for hours. It makes me very irritated when people you are dancing near get their hair sweat on you, and I often tell people that I am mad about it.

On Saturday I wanted to explore more of my photography skills, so I went to a wildlife reserve in Cary to take pictures of birds and rivers. There were no rivers, but I took some very interesting pictures of leaves and squirrels. It rained sometimes , and it started to rain hard so I ran back to the car. I bet people thought I was out getting exercise.

Saturday night I went on another date with Liam, because he had called and also emailed. We went to see "Underworld: Revolution" which is about vampires and it was depressing but funny at times. Then we went to a late dinner at P.F. Chang. Liam told some funny stories about his family. He is from a very big family and they fight a lot.

Today I am "laying low" because I have been so busy. I tried to take Muscles outside today, but it is cold and he doesn't do very much in the cold. My friend Paula has asked if I want to come to a "Superbowl" party, but I don't really know if I have the time.

I think that this will be a good week at work. I am going to try to have a guest speaker come in on Wednesday. I also have a meeting with my principal, and am glad that he finally is taking time to talk to me about what I want to be doing.

See! I had so much to write about! I know I usually have a lot to say, but this is different!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    soonty, you suck. taking off negative comments. at least first year teacher responds to comments- negative or not. did i mention you suck?

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Mom said…

    You are a terrible person. Why do you keep reading my daughters story if you don't like it? People like you make me wish that Soonty did not write at all.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous WTF Soonty? said…

    this is great- having your mom have to stick up for you? how old are you? five?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home