Its A Strange World

This blog is about me and the things that I have been dealing with. Make sure all your comments are about the things I write about, because the world can get out of hand enough as it is! ;)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I had a BABY!

Just kidding everyone! I'm not ready for kids yet, though I do want to have a girl. I'm not even married yet though, so you don't have to worry about that surprise for a time being.

But I HAVE been gone for quite some time, haven't I? That's because I decided to take what I call a "breather" because I was doing so many things! I had a new job (which still feels new, though it's been a while yet) and I was taking a photography class. The class ended after six weeks and I might take another one. I will post pictures soon, if I can learn how which I'm sure I can.

My new job is GREAT! It is so exciting to be in the "middle" of eveything that is going on. I get called in at 2 in the morning sometimes if some news breaks and they need someone to man the phones and keep their ears peeled on the scanners. I've made great friends with all the producers, most of the photographers, and 4 of the reporters. There are three other "deskies" as we call them that I work with, and they are great.

What has been the most important story I've worked on so far, you are probably asking? Well, I got a call from a woman who had raccoons living in her attic and her sister had a terminal illness and couldn't leave her bed and the raccoons would keep her up at night and the caller was worried that the raccoons would come downstairs and attack her sister or ruin the equipment that was keeping her alive. I told everyone about this at the morning editorial meeting and they all thought it was crazy, but I said it was interesting so they did the story! It got picked up on the national feed and I think people all over the country saw it! Did you?

Well, that's enough for now. My friend Kellie is coming over so we can go get salads! The perfect meal for such a hot hot day!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger First Year Teacher said…

    I love you, Soonty.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you are such a great "cook" why can't you do anything other than salad? You are an idiot!

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to seek hot stuff. Currently I'm constructing my personalized pv panels. I am doing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a very amazing website which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps required to photovoltaic panel building.

    I'm not sure about how precise the info given there is. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I would highly treasure it, cauze I extremely passion solar panel construction.

    Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=web vulnerability scanner 5.1.70829 ?
    I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home